Call for 2019 planning committee!
We’re looking for 5-6 enthusiastic volunteers to join the planning committee. The bulk of the work is done in the fall, so that local planning can take place over the winter. The planning committee does the following:
- chooses a theme and specific topics
- creates content for the website, including writing web copy about the theme and topics, gathering resources
- develop activities that can take place online and in-person
- promote the event on social media
- create graphics for use on the website, social media, and print materials
Please email lovedataweek at gmail by midnight on Friday, August 10 if you are interested. You will receive a response and confirmation by Tuesday, August 14.
Share the love!
If you’ve hosted successful local LDW events in previous years, we would love to highlight information about it on the website. There will be a form posted here later this month.